P.O. Box 1693
Johns Island, SC 29457
Contact info: Ryan Parks
Carolina Bay will be comprised of eight villages with more than 1,900 residences that will include Charleston single homes, cottages, and town houses. This project is being carefully developed by Pulte Homes to preserve and protect the wetlands and surrounding environment.
Today, Carolina Bay encompasses the following sections of over 1000 acres:
- Bridgewater Townhomes
- Essex Townhomes
- Rice Field
- Salt Grass
- Tidewater Townhomes
- Carolina Bay is the "umbrella" association that governs the entire community including sub-associations. All owners living in Carolina Bay pay yearly assessment of $535.00 billed semi-annual at $267.50, billed in January and July. NOTE: New owners must pay a Working Capital Contribution to Carolina Bay as described in the Amended Declaration.
- If you live in a sub-association such as Bridgewater, Essex or Tidewater, you also have assessments for the care and maintenance of your own section of Carolina Bay. Be sure to visit the webpages for one of these sub-associations for additional information.
- Owners can make secure online payments by using our Homeowner Portal. CLICK HERE. You will be required to register for a login/password.
- There is a small fee for credit card payments, but E-Check payments or ACH is free!
Submit a request or question using our easy Help Desk - click here.
HOME SALES & LENDER SERVICES: Marshland Communities has partnered with HomeWise Docs, the industry’s leading community association escrow, closing, and document service company, to offer a streamlined process for the order and delivery of community association sale, resale, and lender documents. Please visit HomeWise to request all closing documents, community documents, lender questionnaires, and more.
AMENITY CENTER RESERVATION REQUEST - Owners are permitted to reserve an amenity center pavilion space for gatherings, parties, reunions, etc. Groups with 10 or more people must submit a reservation form. Failure to do so may be subject to fining. Guidelines apply. Complete the coordinating reservation form found in the Forms tab on this page with your requested dates and times and send to the Marshland Communities office with your security deposit. As soon as your reservation is received in office, your event will be placed on the community calendar.
WARRANTY REQUEST - Use this link to submit a warranty service request to your builder.
FOR SALE SIGN ORDER REQUEST - All owners are required to use the community's standard For Sale/For Rent sign. Other real estate signs are not permitted in Carolina Bay. Use the link to order your sign.
MAILBOX REPLACEMENT ORDER REQUEST - If your mailbox needs to be replaced, use this link to order a new one. All mailboxes must be identical in style in Carolina Bay.
- Owners can register for our Homeowner Portal to access your community budget, minutes, owner directory and and much more.
- The new Carolina Bay Social Committee website has launched.
- Pool Hours: Sunday through Saturday - Sunrise to Sunset. Pool will be open April 1st - October 31st.
- The Amenity Pavilions and playgrounds are open year round
- Amenity Pavilions and Pools are located at: Cypress - 2945 Amberhill Way & Essex - 2318 Eagle Creek.