P.O. Box 1693
Johns Island, SC 29457
Contact info: Lauren Fox
Note: If you live in a single-family home in Essex, please go to the Carolina Bay POA webpage.
- Essex Townhome owners pay a monthly assessment of $244.50 which includes the annual contribution to Carolina Bay POA.
- New owners must pay a Working Capital Contribution to both Essex and Carolina Bay Master Association as described in the Amended Declaration and the Governing Documents.
- Carolina Bay POA is a separate association that maintains all of the amenities and common areas outside the boundaries of Essex Townhomes. As an owner, you are a member to two associations, both Essex Townhomes and Carolina Bay. All owners living in Carolina Bay pay an annual assessment of $510.00 which is included in Essex Townhome's monthly assessment. Please remember that you are also subject to the Covenants, Rules and Regulations to Carolina Bay POA, too.
- To view the budget for Essex Townhomes and Carolina Bay, owners can enter the Homeowner Portal.
- Owners can make secure online payments by using our Homeowner Portal. CLICK HERE. You will be required to register for a login/password.
- There is a small fee for credit card payments, but E-Check payments or ACH is free!
Submit a request or question using our easy Help Desk - click here.
HOME SALES & LENDER SERVICES: Marshland Communities has partnered with HomeWise Docs, the industry’s leading community association escrow, closing, and document service company, to offer a streamlined process for the order and delivery of community association sale, resale, and lender documents. Please visit HomeWise to request all closing documents, community documents, lender questionnaires, and more.
AMENITY CENTER RESERVATION REQUEST - Please contact the Carolina Bay Master association for assistance with pavilion and park reservation requests, questions, or concerns.
WARRANTY REQUEST - Use this link to submit a warranty service request to your builder.
FOR SALE SIGN ORDER REQUEST - All owners are required to use the community's standard For Sale/For Rent sign. Other real estate signs are not permitted in Carolina Bay. Use the link to order your sign.
Did you know? If you live in a single family home at Essex, you are a member of the Carolina Bay POA. Click Here to visit that page.
- Owners can register to gain access into our Homeowner Portal for access to the community budget, financial reports, minutes, our owner directory and much more.
- Pool Hours: Sunday through Saturday - Sunrise to Sunset.
- The Amenity Pavilions and playgrounds are open year round.
- Amenity Pavilions and Pools are located at: Cypress - 2945 Amberhill Way & Essex - 2318 Eagle Creek.
- The Carolina Bay Master association calendar is available by going to the Carolina Bay Calendar.