Goose Creek, SC
P.O. Box 1693
Johns Island, SC 29457
Contact info: Windee Little
Liberty Hall is a Centex/Pulte community located in Goose Creek, South Carolina. Liberty Hall is conveniently located close to shopping and features a community pool, lake, park and playground, with plenty of sidewalks and wooded areas to enjoy. The City of Goose Creek has achieved a balance between growth, the environment and the preservation of the small town character. Residents live, work and raise their families surrounded by the rich historic and natural treasures of the low country.
For sales information, Click Here.
- Liberty Hall Residential POA is the "umbrella" association that governs the entire community including sub-associations. All owners living in Liberty Hall Plantation pay an annual assessment of $330.00.
- New owners must pay a Working Capital Contribution to Liberty Hall as described in the Amended Declaration.
- If you live in a sub-association such as Waterford Town Homes or Wedgewood Town Homes, you also have assessments for the care and maintenance of your own POA.
- Owners can make secure online payments by using our Homeowner Portal. CLICK HERE. You will be required to register for a login/password.
- There is a small fee for credit card payments, but E-Check payments or ACH is free!
- Payments should be sent to:
Liberty Hall Residential POA
c/o The Marshland Communities, LLC
PO Box 1459
Commerce, GA 30529
Submit a request or question using our easy Help Desk - click here.
HOME SALES & LENDER SERVICES: Marshland Communities has partnered with HomeWise Docs, the industry’s leading community association escrow, closing, and document service company, to offer a streamlined process for the order and delivery of community association sale, resale, and lender documents. Please visit HomeWise to request all closing documents, community documents, lender questionnaires, and more.
LARGE GROUP REQUEST FORM - Owners are permitted to reserve space for large groups. Guidelines apply. Complete the request form found in the Forms tab on this page with your requested date and time and send to the Marshland Communities office with your security deposit. As soon as your request is received in office, your event will be placed on the community calendar.
WARRANTY REQUEST - Use this link to submit a warranty service request to your builder.
Electricity: Berkeley Electric provides electricity. Click here for more information and office locations. Ph. 843-553-5020.
Water: City of Goose Creek provides water service: Click here for more information. Ph: 843-797-6220.
Trash Removal: is provided by the City of Goose Creek. Click here for more information and schedules.
- Owners can register for our Homeowner Portal to access your community budget, minutes, our owner directory and much more.
- Pool Hours: Sunday through Saturday - Sunrise to Sunset. Pool will be open April 1st - September 30th.
- Reservations for the pool are not permitted in Liberty Hall but large group reservations are accepted. Please note, this does not exclude other members from using the pool but will allow up to 15 guests for one household.