P.O. Box 1693
Johns Island, SC 29457
Contact info: Ryan Parks
For sales information, Click Here.
- Old Rice Retreat owners pay an annual assessment of $481.00 which is billed semi-annually ($240.50/twice a year). Assessments are billed January 1st and July 1st each year.
- New owners must pay a Working Capital Contribution to Old Rice Retreat as described in the Amended Declaration.
- Cane Bay Plantation Association is a separate association that maintains all of the amenities and common areas outside the boundaries of Old Rice Retreat. As an owner, you are a member to two associations, both Old Rice Retreat and Cane Bay Plantation. All owners living in Cane Bay pay an annual assessment of $100.00 which is paid to a different management company. Please remember that you are also subject to the Covenants, Rules and Regulations to Cane Bay, too.
- Owners can make secure online payments by using our Homeowner Portal. CLICK HERE. You will be required to register for a login/password.
- There is a small fee for credit card payments, but E-Check payments or ACH is free!
Submit a request or question using our easy Help Desk - click here.
HOME SALES & LENDER SERVICES: Marshland Communities has partnered with HomeWise Docs, the industry’s leading community association escrow, closing, and document service company, to offer a streamlined process for the order and delivery of community association sale, resale, and lender documents. Please visit HomeWise to request all closing documents, community documents, lender questionnaires, and more.
AMENITY CENTER RESERVATION REQUESTS - Owners are permitted to reserve an amenity center pavilion space for gatherings, parties, reunions, etc. Guidelines apply. Complete the Oyster Pavilion Reservation Form found in the Forms tab on this page with your requested dates and times and send to the Marshland Communities office with your security deposit. As soon as your reservation is received in office, your event will be placed on the community calendar.
WARRANTY REQUEST - Use this link to submit a warranty service request to your builder.
- Owners can register for our Homeowner Portal to access your community budget, financial reports, minutes, our owner directory and much more.
- Pool Hours: Sunrise to Sunset. The pool is open April 1st - September 30th.
- The pavilion is open year round and available between 8am - 10pm daily.